Welcome to the Dark New Age

Friday, August 13, 2010

fierce as a tiger kind as a grandmother


Some klimt there for you...
just finished my last band practice for a while so it is time for a magick retirement until next Friday, next Friday's dusk with candle

I am going to try and post it every day and the main focus for this period is going to be Zen

the main thing I am going to do is no thing

make silly hats in my mind and bet on imaginary horse races and spend all my winnings on hats for all my friends

the soundtrack is going to be tangerine dream especially Zeit and Phaedra and oh, yes
there will be entheogens

Investigation of awareness-expanding thoughts such as this

Let me remind you
That the percieved
Cannot percieve
Huang Po

and this

Why are you unhappy?
Because 99.9 percent of everything you think and of everything you do
Is for yourself-
And there isn't one
Wei wu Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment

mystery saint

mystery saint
METAPHYSICAL FOLK BLUES FOR THAT ASS